HD Accountants

Accountants and tax consultants

Accountant Cape Town Fish Hoek

021 785 3306

Filing your personal tax return is easy, we need:

* If married in community of property, the rental- and investment income of your spouse must also be provided.

** Detailed logbook is required, stipulating the business kms travelled, where you went and for what reason.

*** Note that non-prescribed medicine does not qualify.

**** No expenses in respect of an office at home may be claimed, unless a business is being conducted from home, or if you are required to operate an office from home and your commission income is more than 50% of your total income.

Contact Home