HD Accountants

Accountants and tax consultants

Accountant Cape Town Fish Hoek

021 785 3306

Apply for Workmen Compensation Commissioner (WCA | COIDA)

In order for us to do the application for WCA | COIDA we will require the following:


Once we have all the documents we will start with the application process,  we will send you some forms to sign and once we receive it back we will send it to the Unemployment Fund, we will keep you up to date on the progress.

Take note that these are  government departments and it is not possible to give an estimate of how long it will take.

Contact Home